Sunnyvale, Calif. – December 19, 2016 – Enlighted, Inc., the leading provider of Internet of Things (IoT) solutions for commercial buildings, received six awards in 2016 for its innovative sensor system. Its most recent win was the prestigious Architectural Products’ 2016 Product Innovation Award (PIA), an annual award given to industry-leading companies that create innovative building products.
“Ending this year with six prominent awards and designations from some of the most competitive product competitions in the industry is such an honor,” said Joe Costello, CEO at Enlighted. “This industry recognition and feedback that what we are doing is truly unique and innovative is a nod to our team’s hard work and dedication to our commercial IoT approach.”
In the 2016 Product Innovation Award competition, Enlighted was commended for its highly-rated Enlighted System, which uses smart sensors to gather data on information like light, heat and occupancy. The Enlighted Space app and Enlighted Aire app were also featured in the magazine, applauding them for their advanced properties in lighting sensors and HVAC services.
Other 2016 distinctions include:
- 2015 Global Cleanteach 100 and North American Company of the Year by Cleantech Group. Enlighted was honored as the highest ranked company in the Global Cleantech 100 list from the region.
- Featured in the Next Generation Luminaires™ (NGL) Lightfair 2016 presentation for the Enlighted System and its advanced sensor technology, which created a new category for NGL that they plan to expand in the future.
- Enlighted’s sensors made the DesignLights Consortium™ (DLC) Advanced Lighting Controls (ALC) Qualified Products Lists as one of the only two networked lighting control products currently recognized in its industry.
- Touted by CIOReview for leading big data solutions that impact the marketplace by helping clients maximize their data assets and the business impact of their IT investments.
- Named a “Cool Vendor” in the “Smart City Applications and Solutions 2016” by Gartner, Inc.
For more information about Enlighted, please visit enlightedinc.com
Designed to change everything, Enlighted provides the world’s most advanced digital sensor and analytics platform for smarter buildings to Fortune 500 companies around the globe. Enlighted was founded in 2009 and has received venture funding from Draper Nexus Ventures, Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers, RockPort Capital Partners, Draper Fisher Jurvetson and Intel Capital. The company is headquartered in Sunnyvale, CA. For more information about Enlighted products, visit enlightedinc.com.
1-910-772-1688 ext. 102