Enlighted Edge Gateway
The Enlighted Edge Gateway offers seamless integration with Siemens and third-party systems through BACnet/IP, allowing for multi-protocol communication and facilitating streaming sensor data via standard protocols. This solution unlocks the full potential of smart buildings by laying the foundation for building automation, energy management, security, and a range of other building applications by facilitating a standard-based, secured communication protocol between building systems.
A bridge for faster IoT data sharing and integration
The Edge Gateway is an add-on accessory to the Enlighted Lighting Solution, facilitating low latency (real-time) data transmission, and interfacing with third-party systems to enhance the Enlighted system functionality. The Edge Gateway software is deployed on a Siemens Connect X300 hardware box and installed on site.
Harness real-time data insights
- Facilitates a standard-based, secured communication protocol between building systems using MQTT, DTDL, BACnet/IP, and UDMI protocols
- Enables system data flows, data analysis and low latency control inputs by building systems
- Reduces reliance on constant cloud connectivity
- Seamlessly integrates with Siemens and third-party building management systems via BACnet/IP
- Improves lighting controls, seamlessly synchronizing switch and motion groups across gateways
- Improves overall building performance
Edge Gateway allows users to override system lighting settings, giving users local lighting control over spaces.
The Enlighted Edge Gateway is designed to connect building devices to the Enlighted System through the internet. The device offers multi-protocol support including MQTT, DTDL, UDMI, and BACnet, as well as easy commissioning to connect a wide range of both Enlighted and third-party building products quickly and efficiently.
A suite of tools for design, quote, and order requests
The brightest way to operate, orchestrate, and optimize everyday spaces.